State Agency Directory

District 2 (Multnomah County)
Child Welfare and Self-Sufficiency Field Services
Child Welfare and Self Sufficiency Field Services
Human Services, Dept. of
2446 SE Ladd Ave
Portland, OR  97214    Envelope
Fax: (503) 731-3377
Web site:

Information   (503) 731-3111 
District Manager Amy Youngflesh (503) 872-5576 
Program Manager - Child Welfare Certification & SSA, Vistation Supervisors Norene Owens (503) 872-5563 
Statewide CIRT/Sensitive Review Coordinator Kellie Barber (503) 872-5573 
Program Manager - Child Welfare - Alberta Edgar Perez (971) 673-6725 
Program Manager -Child Welfare - East  Cheryl Baldomaro-Lucas (971) 673-2175 
Program Manager - Child Welfare - Gresham John Richmond (503) 674-3610 x 384 
Program Manager - Child Welfare - Hotline   
Program Manager - Child Welfare - Midtown David Pike (971) 673-1854 
Program Manager - Self-Sufficiency  Tou Cha (971) 673-2639 
Assistant Program Manager - Self Sufficiency Phally Nim (503) 872-5585 
SS Program Manager Sandy Day (503) 872-5598 
SS Program Manager Carol Lamon (503) 872-5223 
Business & Community Development Coordinator Jennifer Bren (503) 872-5561 
Business & Community Development Coordinator Larry Dalton (503) 872-5562 
Business Processes Manager Paul Mills (503) 872-5567 
Recruitment & Relations Manager Angela Cause (503) 872-5574 

Alberta Self Sufficiency (N Portland)
East Self-Sufficiency
Alberta Child Welfare Office (N Portland)
East Multnomah Child Welfare Office
Employment Related Day Care Service Center
Gresham Child Welfare Office (NW)
Gresham Self-Sufficiency Office
Portland Metro Processing Center
Hotline Multnomah County Child Welfare
Multnomah Teen Parent Self-sufficiency Office
Midtown Child Welfare Office (NE Portland)
North East Processing Center
North Employment and Training
South East Portland Self-Sufficiency Office
St. Johns Self Sufficiency Office
North East Portland Self-Sufficiency Office
Steps To Success Metro
Community Works Program

[Envelope] Denotes location is served by State Mail Service.

Visitors may contact the DAS TSC Help Desk to report corrections.
State agencies: Visit the TSC website to learn how to edit this directory or to obtain an editorís guide.